Synergie Essential Day and Night Bundle
Implement a full daily skincare routine with this essential kit.
Compiled together to ensure that your skin is protected, nourished and maintains good skin health.
Perfect for normal-dry skin.
- 1x Synergie Ultracleanse 120ml with BONUS Gentle Xfol Cloth
- 1x Synergie Ultimate A Serum 30ml
- 1x Synergie Vitamin B Serum 30ml
- 1x Synergie SupremaC+ Serum 30ml
- 1x Synergie Uberzinc Essential Daily Moisturiser 50ml
- 1x Synergie Reclaim Age Management Moisturiser 50ml
Synergie Ultracleanse 120ml (BONUS Gentle X-Fol Cloth inside Box)
A complimentary Gentle X-fol Cloth is included with every purchase of UltraCleanse. This 100% muslin cotton cloth boasts a superior quality weave to boost your daily facial cleansing routine, leaving skin smoother and better prepared for the application of daily serums and creams.
A gentle yet concentrated gel cleanser suitable for all skin types. Designed to effectively remove surface pollution, traces of makeup and excess oil without stripping the natural pH of the skin.
Lipid layer enhancer complex (Coco Glucoside and Glyceryl Oleate):
This cleanser boosting complex is sulphate free and offers effective and irritation free cleansing with natural moisturising properties. This ‘clean science’ ingredient is a natural biolipid which leaves the skin clean, hydrated and feeling soft after cleansing
A natural coconut derived cleansing ingredient designed to effective remove surface grime and excess oil without stripping the natural acid mantle.
A water loving ingredient (humectant) which attracts and binds water into the skin for optimal hydration and skin functioning.
Synergie Ultimate A Serum 30ml
Not suitable for Pregnant or Lactating Women
Essential vitamin A serum. Skin regulating cosmeceutical.
A powerful essential night serum designed to assist in regulating skin processes. The key ingredient, Vitamin A (as stabilised retinol) is active, gentle and penetrative, addressing skin concerns without irritation.
Stabilised Retinol benefits:
- Restores dermal thickness
- Reduces visible sun damage
- Promotes the formation of healthy blood vessels
- Protects skin from UV damage
- Restores the epidermal barrier
- Regulates oil levels – aids in the management of acne
- Reduces fine lines through collagen stimulation
- Reduces skin hyperpigmentation
Witch Hazel benefits:
A natural astringent, reducing inflammation and sanitising the skin. At the same time it aids with hydration and stabilises the barrier function of the skin. Furthermore, witch hazel reduces trans-dermal water loss (TEWL) while calming the skin and reducing skin redness. In a clinical test, witch hazel proved to have a significant anti-inflammatory effect and helped reduce erythema induced by sunburn.
Synergie Vitamin B Serum 30ml
13% Essential niacinamide serum, multifunctional cosmeceutical.
An essential serum for all skin types. Containing 13% of the active ingredient, Vitamin B3 (niacinamide), this formula is designed to rejuvenate the skin, enhancing skin clarity and luminosity. Designed to strengthen skin against a broad range of skin conditions such as dryness, pigmentation and excess sebum. Vitamin B is thought of as the great multi-tasking cosmeceutical.
Benefits of niacinamide include:
- Boosts skin immunity
- Reduces hyper pigmentation
- Strengthens the stratum corneum and increases hydration
- Suppresses excess oil production in acne sufferers
- Stimulates collagen production
Panthenol, also known as Provitamin B5, will work to stabilise the skin barrier, soothe, heal, improve skin softness and plump the skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines. It has also been clinically proven to exhibit anti-bacterial properties.
Synergie SupremaC+ 30ml
Essential Vitamin C serum with 20% CMF Triacid Complex™
SupremaC+ delivers stable ethyl ascorbic to target cells, with a 86% conversion to active L-ascorbic acid. This powerful antioxidant-rich serum reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation and tackles photo-ageing at the source with 20% CMF Triacid Complex™, a trademarked blend, unique to Synergie Skin. A synergistic complex of vitamin C, mandelic and ferulic acid is your ultimate boost for youthful, balanced and radiant skin.
- Revives dull, lacklustre skin for optimal radiance and hydration levels
- Brightens uneven skin tone
- Addresses signs of pigmentation at the source
- Provides a rich dose of antioxidants to protect against free radical damage
The following Key Ingredients are contained in SupremaC+:
CMF Triacid Complex™ (ethyl ascorbic-C, mandelic acid, ferulic acid)
This synergistic blend of the latest and most stable form of ascorbic, ferulic and mandelic acids offers superior protection from solar and environmental free radical damage, visible ageing, dryness, uneven skin tone and unbalanced sebum.
1. 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic acid
3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic acid is latest, most stable and effective form of vitamin C. Unlike L-ascorbic serums, it will not oxidise in light, oxygen or heat. It contains the highest amount of stable Vitamin C currently available with 86.3% conversion to ascorbic acid in the deeper cellular layers.
- powerful antioxidant (five times more effective than vitamin E) able to neutralise free radical damage from solar radiation
- aids in collagen synthesis for firmer, radiant skin
- potent anti-inflammatory
- reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation
2. Mandelic acid (AHA)
The intelligent and multitasking AHA. Able to selectively target areas of concern whilst working in perfect synergy with the vitamin C converted in the epidermis.
- Lipophilic (oil-loving) so penetrates the pores rapidly to remove trapped dead cells and regulate excess production of oil. This in turn minimises pore size and reduces T-Zone shine.
- Potent antibacterial properties. Selectively targets harmful P.acnes bacteria making it an ideal acid for improving acne.
- Gentle for sensitive skin
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation in conjunction with L-ascorbic
- Addresses skin dryness
- AHA exfoliation improves surface texture
- Helps to stimulate collagen and hyaluronic acid production in the dermis for a firmer, plumper skin
3. Ferulic acid
Ferulic acid is a botanically derived multifunctional active.
- Powerful antioxidant to address cellular ageing
- Perfect partner to L-ascorbic acid as it stabilises L-ascorbic acid in the deeper layer of the skin for amplified benefits. Studies have shown that when combined with Vitamin C, Ferulic acid reduces chronic and acute solar damage.
- Increase skin firmness and reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Replenishes epidermal lipids
- Addresses uneven skin tone
Synergie Uberzinc Moisturiser 50ml
Moisturiser with 21% zinc oxide. Hydrates and protects against premature ageing.
A hydrating moisturiser formulated with over 20% pure Zinc Oxide offering broad spectrum UVA and UVB sun protection. Your number one anti-ageing product, the non-comedeogenic formula does not clog pores and has added pure green tea for it’s potent antioxidant properties.
Zinc Oxide 21% – non-irritating and anti-inflammatory, making it ideal for extremely sensitive skin or following clinical treatments. Zinc oxide offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB sun protection, is non-comedogenic and will not clog pores.
Vitamin E- neutralises oxygen free radicals as a result of environmental stress
Green Tea Extract – a powerful antioxidant designed to neutralise free radicals which are attributed to disease and ageing. Clinically proven to reduce UV induced sunburn and skin damage.
Hydrolysed tomato skin- a potent antioxidant . It is more powerful than green tea in its ability to neutralize free radical damage, which leads to ageing, and cell destruction.
Synergie Reclaim Age Management Moisturiser 50ml
Age management moisturiser to combat visible ageing.
The essential anti-ageing moisturiser. A luxurious blend of Marine Exopolysaccharide and peptide technology designed to tighten and hydrate the skin for a firmer and more youthful appearance.
Collagen enhancement complex:
Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Tripeptide-1, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract,Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein – boosts the synthesis of collagen (type I, III and IV), reorganises collagen fibrils and inhibits enzymatic destruction of collagen.
Marine Exopolysaccharide – seaweed-derived polymer able to smooth and firm skin for up to eight hours to visibly lift and firm the skin.
Hematite Extract – liquid iron extract. Combines with Vitamin C to promote collagen synthesis.
Hyaluronic acid – a natural moisturising factor found in the deeper skin layers. Referred to as the ‘natural super moisturiser’ this substance is able to hold 1000 times its weight in water and is applied topically to deeply hydrate the skin by constantly attracting moisture.