Aspect Try Me Kit
Try all of the best sellers from the Aspect Range with the new Try Me Kit.
Your kit includes trial sizes of the following products:
Phytostat 9 15g
- Nutrient rich emulsion quickly replenishes skin's vital moisture reserves
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the look of dull, uneven skin tones
- Brighter and more radiant complexion
- Soft skin texture
- The synergistic blend of Chro-Noline, a high technology patented amino-peptide, antioxidants and nurturing lipids is gentle enough for the most delicate skin.
- All skin types
- Rough and dry skin
- Dry and dehydrated skin
- Lines and wrinkles
- Ageing and mature skin
Purastat 5 7ml
- Purifies by removing imbedded dirt, makeup, excess oil and damaging pollutants
- Renews by gently unplugging congested pores and discouraging imperfections
- Restores with lactic milk extracts which penetrate and attract moisture into the deepest skin layers increasing skin hydration for up to 4 hours
- Protects with a botanical coat of armour against pollutants and environmental aggressors
- Comforts even fragile skins with 7 calming botanical ingredients
Extreme B 17 7ml
- Infuses skin at a cellular level with an energizing cocktail of 5 super skin-boosting sea plants
- Delivers an endless list of beauty benefits with a patented blend of high octane Vitamin B complex polypeptides
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of redness and imperfections
- Brightens the appearance of skin
- Delivers a firmer, smooth and even-toned appearance
- All skin types
- Premature ageing
- Excessive oiliness
- Hyperpigmentation and many more
Extreme C 20 7ml
- Special ingredients including:
- Synake (Winner of the Swiss Technology Award): to dramatically reduce the appearance of deep expression lines Syn-Coll (Also known as Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5):to rebuild the appearance of slackened skin texture, firm contours and lines
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Stable Lipid Soluble Vitamin C ester) : to dramatically repair the look and feel of environmentally damaged skin and cosmetically compensate for the visible decline in the skin's youthful firmness and elasticity
- All skin types
- Sun damage
- Environmental damage
- Lines and wrinkles
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Signs of dermal ageing *
*Average perceived facial age as judged by 27 participants: 23 female, 4 male aged between 34 - 71 over 84 days of twice daily application of Extreme C 20
*Trialist in before and after photographs incorporated Exfol L 15 & Retinol Brulee into regimen between days 84 and 247. This is an exceptional case and individual results may vary.
For orders posted to Australian Destinations
- All orders delivered within Australia are sent with Australia Post Express Post service. You will be emailed a tracking number.
- Express post is FREE when you spend $49 AUD after any applicable discounts. Orders totalling under $49 AUD will be charged a shipping fee of $4.95 AUD.
- Orders placed by 1:00pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time, or AEDT during Daylight Savings) on Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- If all items of your order are in stock then they will be dispatched the same day (see above for orders placed by 1:00pm) or next business day. Otherwise delivery of your order will take between 5-7 business days.
- Unattended Delivery Instructions: Entering unattended delivery instructions during checkout, will provide an authority to Australia Post to leave your parcel at the delivery address according to the instructions, without obtaining a signature when the delivery address is unattended. Therefore you will be responsible for any loss or damage to your parcel associated with your delivery instructions.
- Any items that remain unclaimed at the destination suburb post office, due to the customer not present when the delivery was made, and which are subsequently returned to Time Out Beauty, will incur an additional fee of $10 AUD to resend to the correct address. A seperate invoice for the fee will be provided.
- Any items that are returned to Time Out Beauty due to the customer providing an incorrect or incomplete address will incur an additional fee of $10 AUD to resend. A seperate invoice for the fee will be provided.
- If a request is made for a refund on any items that are returned to us due to the customer not present when the delivery is made then a fee of $10 will be deducted from any refund amount given to the customer.
- Time Out Beauty accepts no further responsibility for items marked as "Delivered" by Australia Post or our courier's online tracking system, unless these products are found to be faulty in which case faulty items are to be notified within 14 days (see Returns).
For orders posted to International Destinations
- At present we are only shipping to New Zealand
- There is a postage charge of $19.95 AUD for orders with a total of under $200 AUD.
- Free postage for orders with a total of $200 AUD or over.
- Please allow at least 10 business days for delivery of items in stock.
- Any items that remain unclaimed from the buyer's country postal service, due to the buyer not present when the delivery was made, and which are subsequently returned to Time Out Beauty, will incur an additional $19.95 AUD to resend.
- All orders are sent with Australia Post services.
- Orders up to $500 will be sent via Registered Post or by a Pack and Track service depending on the destination country. You will be sent an Identification number.
For Registered Post, the identification number can usually be tracked on the destination country's postal service website. Tracking for these items is usually available once the item goes through customs at the destination country.
Pack and Track services are traceable on the Australia Post website.
- Orders above $500 will be sent via Express Courier and a tracking number will be sent to you via email.
- Time Out Beauty is not responsible for any additional taxes, fees or duties which your country may levy on the purchase of these goods. The purchaser is responsible for the knowledge of any import laws in their own country.
If you refuse to accept your parcel and it is returned to us, we will refund you after deducting a $19.95 AUD postage fee.
International Synergie Customers:
- Synergie Skin and Synergie Minerals products cannot be shipped outside Australia.
All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
Money Back Guarantee on Unopened goods
- Unopened goods may be returned within 14 days of delivery.
- Please email email@example.com of your intention to return your goods.
- Products are to be posted at your own expense to the following address:
Time Out Beauty
PO Box 539
- Once products are received and confirmed as unopened you will be refunded for 100% of the purchase price of your returned goods.
- We are unable to refund any shipping costs you may have incurred on the sale.
- For International Customers who have earned FREE SHIPPING by spending greater than $200AUD, a fee of $19.95 will be deducted from your refund to cover our original shipping costs.
- Returns on opened goods will be accepted only if the goods are faulty.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org about any problem with your goods.
- Any faults must be reported to us within 7 days of delivery.
- Returns are to be posted to the following address:
Time Out Beauty
PO Box 539
- Please enclose proof of your shipping cost to return the goods as this amount up to a value of $20 AUD will be refunded.
- Once goods have been received by Time Out Beauty then you will be refunded.
- All approved refunds are credited back to the customer via their PayPal Account or credit card which was used to purchase the products.
Returns based on skin reactions.
- Requests for returns of products due to adverse skin reactions will require investigation by us or our supplier on your use of the product
- Photographic evidence of any skin reaction is required to be disclosed to us before any refund can be considered.
- Return postage costs are at the consumers own expense and will not be refunded
All prices quoted in Australian Dollars