The following Key Ingredients are contained in SupremaC+:
CMF Triacid Complex™ (ethyl ascorbic-C, mandelic acid, ferulic acid)
This synergistic blend of the latest and most stable form of ascorbic, ferulic and mandelic acids offers superior protection from solar and environmental free radical damage, visible ageing, dryness, uneven skin tone and unbalanced sebum.
1. 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic acid
3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic acid is latest, most stable and effective form of vitamin C. Unlike L-ascorbic serums, it will not oxidise in light, oxygen or heat. It contains the highest amount of stable Vitamin C currently available with 86.3% conversion to ascorbic acid in the deeper cellular layers.
- powerful antioxidant (five times more effective than vitamin E) able to neutralise free radical damage from solar radiation
- aids in collagen synthesis for firmer, radiant skin
- potent anti-inflammatory
- reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation
2. Mandelic acid (AHA)
The intelligent and multitasking AHA. Able to selectively target areas of concern whilst working in perfect synergy with the vitamin C converted in the epidermis.
- Lipophilic (oil-loving) so penetrates the pores rapidly to remove trapped dead cells and regulate excess production of oil. This in turn minimises pore size and reduces T-Zone shine.
- Potent antibacterial properties. Selectively targets harmful P.acnes bacteria making it an ideal acid for improving acne.
- Gentle for sensitive skin
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation in conjunction with L-ascorbic
- Addresses skin dryness
- AHA exfoliation improves surface texture
- Helps to stimulate collagen and hyaluronic acid production in the dermis for a firmer, plumper skin
3. Ferulic acid
Ferulic acid is a botanically derived multifunctional active.
- Powerful antioxidant to address cellular ageing
- Perfect partner to L-ascorbic acid as it stabilises L-ascorbic acid in the deeper layer of the skin for amplified benefits. Studies have shown that when combined with Vitamin C, Ferulic acid reduces chronic and acute solar damage.
- Increase skin firmness and reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Replenishes epidermal lipids
- Addresses uneven skin tone