Synergie Enlighten and Pure C Duo
Synergie Enlighten Serum 30ml (New Formula)
NEW IMPROVED FORMULA
This cutting-edge brightening serum addresses uneven skin tone and visible skin discolouration using a multilevel approach. Enriched with tranexamic acid, niacinamide and plankton extract, this advanced formula enhances skin clarity and luminosity.
- Brightens uneven skin tone and sun damage
- Fortified with tyrosinase inhibitors, tranexamic acid, vitamin B3, and skin brighteners
- Ideal for preparing skin for chemical peels, LASER and IPL treatments
Tranexamic acid is a powerful cosmeceutical which can inhibit and reduce UV-induced hyperpigmentation and has an ability to reduce the severity of melasma (hormonally induced hyperpigmentation).
Plankton extract acts on multiple stages of the pigmentation process to brighten the skin complexion, especially hyperpigmented spots. Plankton extract improves skin luminosity and decreases visibility of hyperpigmented areas to provide a more even looking skin tone.
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3):
In addition to barrier protection. Immunity, hydration, and collagen stimulation, niacinamide also address inflammation (which is often a cause of PIH) and reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation by preventing melanin transfer from the melanocyte to the keratinocyte.
Dipotassium glycyrrhizate (liquorice root extract):
Liquorice extract significantly improves uneven skin tone and discolouration whilst reducing redness. Liquorice is also a powerful botanical anti-inflammatory which can greatly assist the treatment of hyperpigmentation.
Hydrolysed tomato skin (lycopene):
A potent, topical antioxidant essential for protecting skin against environmental damage and ageing.
Synergie Pure C 100% 4.5g
96% Pure L-ascorbic acid plus alpha lipoic acid.
Vitamin C has long been hailed as the ultimate skin fortifier and brightener. In this formula we couple Vitamin C in its purest form – L-ascorbic powder crystals – with the versatile antioxidant alpha lipoic acid. Pure C crystals is an essential skin antioxidant that is the perfect daily partner to sunscreen in addressing free radical damage, uneven skin tone, UV damage and ageing.
96% L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C):
• Promotes the formation of collagen to reduces the appearance of fine lines
• Enhances tissue growth and repair and is excellent for scar regeneration
• Protects the skin cells from harmful UV damage by neutralising DNA damaging free radicals
• Is a potent anti-inflammatory and is recommended following laser and IPL treatments to reduce inflammation
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA):
• A powerful anti-ageing, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties
• Inhibits cross-linking of protein (collagen) which causes wrinkling of the skin (Advanced Glycation End Products/ AGE)
• Able to neutralise toxic metals in the body
• Able to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
• Regulates production of nitric oxide, which improves vital blood flow to the skin
• Decreases dark circles and puffiness
• Reduce facial swelling and puffiness
• Helps to reduce enlarged pores