Synergie Acceler-A to Zinc Bundle
Ideal for those who have been using the traditional Synergie Ultimate A and Vitamin B serum and are ready for the next step using higher strength serums, e.g. Acceler-A and XCell.
This kit includes a gentle pH balanced cleanser, your advanced A, B and C serums and a daily broad-spectrum UV protective moisturiser fortified with zinc oxide.
Your skin confidence continues here!
- 1x Synergie Ultracleanse 120ml (BONUS Gentle X-Fol Cloth inside Box)
- 1x Synergie Acceler-A 30ml
- 1x Synergie XCell B 30ml
- 1x Synergie SupremaC+ 30ml
- 1x Synergie Uberzinc Moisturiser 50ml
Synergie Ultracleanse 120ml (BONUS Gentle X-Fol Cloth inside Box)
A complimentary Gentle X-fol Cloth is included with every purchase of UltraCleanse. This 100% muslin cotton cloth boasts a superior quality weave to boost your daily facial cleansing routine, leaving skin smoother and better prepared for the application of daily serums and creams.
A gentle yet concentrated gel cleanser suitable for all skin types. Designed to effectively remove surface pollution, traces of makeup and excess oil without stripping the natural pH of the skin.
Lipid layer enhancer complex (Coco Glucoside and Glyceryl Oleate):
This cleanser boosting complex is sulphate free and offers effective and irritation free cleansing with natural moisturising properties. This ‘clean science’ ingredient is a natural biolipid which leaves the skin clean, hydrated and feeling soft after cleansing
A natural coconut derived cleansing ingredient designed to effective remove surface grime and excess oil without stripping the natural acid mantle.
A water loving ingredient (humectant) which attracts and binds water into the skin for optimal hydration and skin functioning.
Synergie Acceler-A 30ml
Advanced Vitamin A serum with 6% RetiNext complex™.
Acceler-A serum contains Synergie’s proprietary blend of 6% Retinext complex™. This essential night serum assists in regulating new cell production while reversing and preventing signs of ageing. This next generation Vitamin A is more bioavailable, potent, non-irritating and stable than traditional retinoid serums. Key ingredients hydroxypinacolone retinoate, dimethyl isosorbide, coenzyme Q10 and pure green tea work in synergy to clear, refine, brighten and rejuvenate all skin types.
- Increases skin cell proliferation and turnover to refine and smooth texture.
- Addresses sun damage by reversing and preventing UV induced genetic errors.
- Regulates melanogenesis to address hyperpigmentation, resulting in a bright and even skin tone.
- Regulates oil production to reduce blemishes and enlarged pores
- Stimulates collagen and reduces its degradation by increasing dermal thickness, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, ISOAMYL LAURATE, DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYLACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYPINACOLONE RETINOATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, UBIQUINONE, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, PHENYLPROPANOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, SODIUM PHYTATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, ALCOHOL (GRAIN DERIVED), SODIUM HYDROXIDE, D-LIMONENE, LINALOOL.
Synergie formulations are updated from time to time. Always refer to the ingredient list on the box for the most current version.
Synergie XCell B 30ml
XCell B serum contains 21% niacinamide to deliver maximum levels of vitamin B3 to the target cells of the epidermis and dermis.
This will result in an improvement to barrier function, skin immunity, tone and texture, hydration levels, and collagen production for fine lines and firmness.
Boosts skin immunity and increases the production of the skin’s natural ceramides in the top layers of the skin to fortify the barrier, promote hydration and leave the skin looking youthful and dewy. Assists in regulating oil flow, minimising redness, increasing collagen, and reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation. Vitamin B3 can also regulate oil flow within the skin.
Superoxide Dismutase (SOD):
A bioidentical super antioxidant that protects the skin from solar and environmental damage. It soothes the skin, helps combat photo-ageing and neutralises free radicals, leaving the skin healthy and more radiant.
A powerful skin hydrator, sodium PCA is naturally occurring in human skin and declines with age. It is known as a humectant and works to bind water molecules to the skin. Sodium PCA has also been shown to protect the natural barrier of the skin and protect from inflammation.
Betaine acts like a powerful water magnet and can control and maintain water balance in the skin. It counteracts skin irritants and can assist in reducing skin irritation.
Provitamin B5 will work to stabilise the skin barrier, soothe irritation, promote wound healing, improve skin softness, and boost hydration levels to plump the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines. It has also been clinically proven to exhibit anti-bacterial properties and work in perfect synergy with vitamin B3.
Synergie SupremaC+ 30ml
Essential Vitamin C serum with 20% CMF Triacid Complex™
SupremaC+ delivers stable ethyl ascorbic to target cells, with a 86% conversion to active L-ascorbic acid. This powerful antioxidant-rich serum reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation and tackles photo-ageing at the source with 20% CMF Triacid Complex™, a trademarked blend, unique to Synergie Skin. A synergistic complex of vitamin C, mandelic and ferulic acid is your ultimate boost for youthful, balanced and radiant skin.
- Revives dull, lacklustre skin for optimal radiance and hydration levels
- Brightens uneven skin tone
- Addresses signs of pigmentation at the source
- Provides a rich dose of antioxidants to protect against free radical damage
The following Key Ingredients are contained in SupremaC+:
CMF Triacid Complex™ (ethyl ascorbic-C, mandelic acid, ferulic acid)
This synergistic blend of the latest and most stable form of ascorbic, ferulic and mandelic acids offers superior protection from solar and environmental free radical damage, visible ageing, dryness, uneven skin tone and unbalanced sebum.
1. 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic acid
3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic acid is latest, most stable and effective form of vitamin C. Unlike L-ascorbic serums, it will not oxidise in light, oxygen or heat. It contains the highest amount of stable Vitamin C currently available with 86.3% conversion to ascorbic acid in the deeper cellular layers.
- powerful antioxidant (five times more effective than vitamin E) able to neutralise free radical damage from solar radiation
- aids in collagen synthesis for firmer, radiant skin
- potent anti-inflammatory
- reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation
2. Mandelic acid (AHA)
The intelligent and multitasking AHA. Able to selectively target areas of concern whilst working in perfect synergy with the vitamin C converted in the epidermis.
- Lipophilic (oil-loving) so penetrates the pores rapidly to remove trapped dead cells and regulate excess production of oil. This in turn minimises pore size and reduces T-Zone shine.
- Potent antibacterial properties. Selectively targets harmful P.acnes bacteria making it an ideal acid for improving acne.
- Gentle for sensitive skin
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation in conjunction with L-ascorbic
- Addresses skin dryness
- AHA exfoliation improves surface texture
- Helps to stimulate collagen and hyaluronic acid production in the dermis for a firmer, plumper skin
3. Ferulic acid
Ferulic acid is a botanically derived multifunctional active.
- Powerful antioxidant to address cellular ageing
- Perfect partner to L-ascorbic acid as it stabilises L-ascorbic acid in the deeper layer of the skin for amplified benefits. Studies have shown that when combined with Vitamin C, Ferulic acid reduces chronic and acute solar damage.
- Increase skin firmness and reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Replenishes epidermal lipids
- Addresses uneven skin tone
Synergie Uberzinc Moisturiser 50ml
Moisturiser with 21% zinc oxide. Hydrates and protects against premature ageing.
A hydrating moisturiser formulated with over 20% pure Zinc Oxide offering broad spectrum UVA and UVB sun protection. Your number one anti-ageing product, the non-comedeogenic formula does not clog pores and has added pure green tea for it’s potent antioxidant properties.
Zinc Oxide 21% – non-irritating and anti-inflammatory, making it ideal for extremely sensitive skin or following clinical treatments. Zinc oxide offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB sun protection, is non-comedogenic and will not clog pores.
Vitamin E- neutralises oxygen free radicals as a result of environmental stress
Green Tea Extract – a powerful antioxidant designed to neutralise free radicals which are attributed to disease and ageing. Clinically proven to reduce UV induced sunburn and skin damage.
Hydrolysed tomato skin- a potent antioxidant . It is more powerful than green tea in its ability to neutralize free radical damage, which leads to ageing, and cell destruction.